More than 100 arts professionals tuned into the League’s live webinar, Where to Start in Building Audiences: Unpacking the Many Resources from The Wallace Foundation. If you missed it, you can watch it free of charge, on demand here.
The Where to Start in Building Audiences webinar, hosted by the League of American Orchestras, orients performing arts professionals to the many studies, articles, webinars, and other resources from the Wallace Foundation. With information that can be accessed for free, participants at the webinar learn which resources may be best suited for discussion in their own organizations and gain insight into the important work that other organizations have done, and the lessons they’ve learned on building audiences.
The webinar features:
• Krista Bradley, Director of Programs and Resources, Association of Performing Arts Professionals
• John-Morgan Bush, Director of Learning and Leadership Programs, League of American Orchestras
• Nichole L. Knight, Director of Operations, Chamber Music America
• Robert Sandla, Symphony Magazine, Editor in Chief, League of American Orchestras
• Johanna Tschebull, Communications Specialist, Dance USA
Posted May 1, 2019